New Student Registration - Grades 1st through 8th
New Student Registration for the 2020-2021 school year is open.
Please call 708-233-5763 to make an appointment.
Custodial parent/guardian must have the following information at the time of registration:
- Required registration forms
- Current physical including immunizations
- Transfer papers from previous school showing current grades and attendance
- Illinois State Board of Education Student Transfer Form (if transferring from an Illinois school)
- Child's Original Birth Certificate (if foreign born, a passport must also be provided)
You must provide one current document from Category A and two current documents from Category B.Category A - One current document
- Current mortgage statement
- Recent closing--HUD I Settlement
- Current real estate tax bill
- Signed lease with proof of payment
Category B - Two current documents
Residency Affidavits - Owner/renter of residence and custodial parent/guardianIf custodial parent/guardian is NOT the homeowner/renter, notarized affidavits of residency from the resident homeowner/renter and custodial parent/guardian along with supporting documents from both Category A (homeowner/renter) and Category B (custodial parent/guardian) must be provided.
- Gas bill
- Electric bill
- Water/Sewer bill
- Phone bill - home or cell
- Cable bill
- Bank statement
- Car insurance OR vehicle registration
- Homeowner OR renter insurance
- Credit card statement
- Paycheck stub
- Change of address from post office
If you have any questions about residency please call 708-233-5763.