Film Production is a new, exciting class through an initiative called Fresh Films! Students in this class will be the cast and crew of their own film. This hands-on class will teach all students the filmmaking process from start to finish.
By the end of the quarter, students will be able to:
- Comprehend technical film terminology
- Create different types of camera shots
- Coordinate storyboards
- Rehearse scenes
- Produce from a script
- Create original content
- How do media artists generate ideas?
- How do media artists organize and develop ideas and models into process structures to achieve the desired end product?
- How do media artists improve/refine their work?