PE Rules & Expectations:
All rules and expectations fall under the following three categories:
- Be aware of others during activity or when practicing skills.
- Keep hands, feet, and equipment to yourself.
- Follow directions and rules given by teacher.
- If not sure, please ask.
- Tell the teacher immediately if sick or injured
- If sent to nurse, they will decide on appropriate action.
- Bring a note from a parent/guardian or doctor if unable to play
- Listen when teacher and others are talking.
- Raise hand to talk.
- Wait turn to talk without interrupting others
- Stop, look and listen when whistle is blown.
- Handle equipment as intended or directed by teacher.
- Share equipment with others.
- Practice Good Sportsmanship – win or lose
- Play fair:
- Do not fight or interfere with the practice or play of others.
- Be helpful and kind, thinking of others feelings.
Be Here and Ready:
- Wear PE gym shoes with Velcro or shoelaces.
- Wear clothing that is appropriate for PE, that does NOT reveal undergarments or midriff when moving.
- Walk into class quietly and sit in attendance spot.
- Come to class with a great attitude ready to participate to the best of ability.
- Try to use bathroom before or after class.