Here are a few websites you can visit to learn about the benefits of Physical Education. You can also get a few ideas about activities you can do with your child at home!
- Physical education website that contains different activities and games you can do with your child and family.
- Resources on how to be active and eat healthier
- We do our annual Jump For Heart or Kids Heart Challenge with them where we raised thousands of dollars to help fight heart disease. Helps educate viewers on the effects of heart disease.
- Physical Education Teachers website on different workshops. conventions, conferences, anybody can attend! Shows the PE standards that students are graded by as well.
- Another resource filled site with games, activities and information on the benefits of physical education.
- The fitness testing students will be doing when they get to Oak Ridge.