Transfer Information


    Leaving Our District

    Notify your Building Secretary when the students last day will be. A transfer will be generated giving the parent a copy of necessary paperwork needed for the next school which will include a copy of a current physical, current grades and attendance. A parent’s signature will be needed to complete the process. This is done at the child’s current school.

    Entering Our District

    The following is required to enroll a transfer student:
    •  3 documents proving residency
    • Child’s birth certificate
    • Transfer from previous school showing current grades and attendance
    Bring this to the District Office located at 7825 W 103rd Street in Palos Hills. Additional paperwork will need to be filled out to complete the new enrollment.