Kindergarten Registration 2020 - 2021
Kindergarten registration for the 2020-2021 school year is open.
Children must be 5 years old on or before 9/01/2020.
Registration staff continue to work from home. Please call 708-233-5763 to leave a message and we will return your call between 8:00 am and 4:00 pm Monday through Thursday. Calls will be returned in approximately 24 business hours. Directions to complete registration online will be provided by phone.
Online registration information for Current Pre-K students will be mailed to your home mid April.
All Incoming Students Must Present At The Time Of Registration
- Completed Registration Forms
- Child’s Original Birth Certificate - If foreign born, passport is also required
- Kindergarten Instructional Resources Fee - $37.00
- Transportation - $150.00 yearly fee for students that reside less than 1.5 miles from their school and are requesting transportation
- Proof of Residency - You must provide one document from Category A and two documents from Category B.
All documents must be current and show name and address of custodial parent/guardian.
If the custodial parent/guardian is NOT the homeowner/renter, a notarized *Affidavit of Residency must be completed. One document from Category A from the homeowner/renter and two documents from Category B from the custodial parent/guardian are required.
*Affidavit of Residency forms are available upon request.
Category A - One document
- Current mortgage statement
- Recent closing - HUD I Settlement
- Current real estate tax bill
- Signed lease with proof of payment
Category B -Two documents
- Gas bill
- Electric bill
- Water/Sewer bill
- Phone bill - home or cell
- Cable bill
- Bank statement
- Car insurance OR vehicle registration
- Homeowner OR renter insurance
- Credit card statement
- Pay check stub
- Change of address from post office
To comply with the Illinois School Code, a current physical form and up-to-date immunizations, dental exam and eye exam MUST be completed and returned to your child’s school on or before the first day of attendance.