Each student will:
1. BEHAVE IN A MANNER THAT IS NOT DISRUPTIVE TO THE
2. Display appropriate behavior at all times.
3. Show respect to peers, self, and adults by not using profane or inappropriate
language,gestures, or behaviors.
4. Respond to teachers and adults appropriately and respectfully.
5. Follow directions the first time they are given.
6. Keep hands, feet, and objects to oneself.
7. Not touch or take other people's belongings.
8. Be prepared for classes by having the appropriate books and materials.