Rewards for Appropriate Behavior:
- Keep hands feet and objects to yourself.
- Follow the teacher’s directions the first
time they are given.
- Keep your mask over your nose and mouth at ALL TIMES.
- Raise your hand for permission to speak
or leave your seat.
- Keep voices quiet.
- DOJO points
- Panther Paw tickets
- Pride in a job well done!
If a student chooses to act inappropriately the following will occur:
They will lose DoJo points. If the behavior escalates, or the behavior is severely inappropriate parents will be notified by telephone. Students may be given a “major” or “minor” referral.