Our classroom follows the PBIS rules that are implemented throughout the school. Students are rewarded with Mustang Money for following the PBIS rules. Walking tickets will be given as consequences for difficulty following the PBIS rules. Please refer to the PBIS link on the Oak Ridge website.
To Be Safe To Be Caring
1. Stay in your seat 1. Say kind words
2. Always walk 2. Be polite and helpful
3. Keep hands, feet, and objects to yourself
To Be Respectful To Be Here and Ready
1. Work Silently 1. Arrive to school on time
2. Raise your hand to speak 2. Have your homework
3. Wait to be called on 3. Do your best
4. Follow all directions
EVERY ACTION IS A CHOICE. CHOOSE WISELY.
2. Student/teacher conversation
4. Miss Fun Friday activity
5. Incident report/walking ticket
6. Office referral