Homework Packets will be sent home in your child's take home folder every Monday (Starting August 28th). If we are off on a Monday, then your child will receive his/her packet on Tuesday when we return to school.
· Please explain the directions to your child. If you are not sure of the directions or of a picture, please contact me as soon as possible.
· There are math activities for each day and will be in order of the skills learned for the week in the packet.
· Please make sure to use gray pencils for writing and crayons for coloring. Please encourage your child to do his/her best and develop good homework habits. This is their time to practice their skills learned in school. Please make sure your child does his/her OWN work (writing).
· One page (Usually front & back) need to be completed each night. Please do not do the whole packet in one night. Ideally, try to do one page front and back each day because that page reflects what your child has learned that day.
· The packet, along with the cover sheet, is due on Friday. If we do not have school on a Friday, then it will be due on Thursday. It will be noted on the cover sheet.· If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me at [email protected], 233-7861, or by note. :)