Every Player Will:
- Be committed to new ideas, hard-work, hustle, and team play.
- Maintain “eligibility” performing well academically.
- Demonstrate such behaviors at school that are exemplary to the rest of the student body.
- Exhibit good sportsmanship and conduct at all times during contests and practices.
- Learn how to accepted criticism (Attitude is everything!)
- Be at practices on time and warm up on his own. Late to the games/practices results in extra conditioning, and loss of start and playing time!
- Come prepared with practice and game gear.
- Understand playing time is not guaranteed. It is earned with an understanding of basketball concepts, hard-work at practice, commitment, development of skills, athletic talent, and team-work.
- Show the utmost respect for players, parents, coaches, and referees.
- Respect locker room and bus behavior rules.
- Know that disrespecting rules is a disruption to team goals and result in a loss of playing time and possible removal from the team.
- Be loyal to his team by being helpful, patient, and supportive of each teammate.
- Plan his schedule to make team commitments. Outside of your health, family, and school, the team is the priority.
- Understand that in today’s world it seems with the growing number of travel teams, sports clubs, community programs, and school programs that he will be faced with difficult decisions.
- Communicate with coaches directly and immediately if for any reason you have schedule conflicts for attending team activities