Information and ExpectationsPlayers:
- Players must meet the academic eligibility to participate in after school activities (see handbook for details)
- Practices are held every day after school (if there is not a game)
- Athletes at Conrady are role models and are expected to lead by example.
- Players should be picked up from practice promptly at 4:30 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. on game days.
- Parents are encouraged to attend all games, home and away. Directions are listed to each school under the 'directions' tab. If you are unable to attend, we will provide transportation to and from Conrady. Parents must arrange a ride for their daughter to get home from Conrady. Players will call home from the bus when we are 15 minutes away from Conrady.
- If you need to get ahold of your child after school, please call 708-233-4501 up to 5:00 p.m.
- Any changes to the schedule will be changed on the calendar. If a last minute change is made, their will be an announcement at the end of the school day, the calendar will be updated, and a note will be made under the News column of the Conrady Main Page.
- All students involved in athletic practices, club meetings, rehearsals, Assets, and all other extra-curricular activities who do not ride the extra-curricular busses home and who need to be picked up MUST BE PICKED UP ON THE FRONT CIRCLE DRIVE OFF OF 97TH STREET. Only buses and vehicles parking for games and special events should use the back parking lot off of Roberts Road.
- Assets dismisses at 3:45 p.m. Monday thru Thursday.
- Most clubs and some sports will dismiss at 4:00 p.m. Monday thru Friday.
- Some clubs and most sports will dismiss at 4:30 p.m. Monday thru Friday.
- Arriving as close as possible to designated dismissal times will help to alleviate traffic congestion.
- Please create three different traffic lanes on the front circle drive, with the middle lane used for SLOW travel; lanes along curbside and along bumpers of parking spaces used for student loading. Refer to reverse side of this notice for more information.
- Students who need to access vehicles in the lane along bumpers of parking spaces must cross at the designated crosswalk area and vehicles must yield to pedestrians.