- To enusre your child grows as a reader it is our expectation that each student is reading for 20 minutes every night. This includes reading to the parent, reading to a sibling, reading to a pet, reading themselves, or you reading to them!
- Monday-Thursday there will always be a math sheet that reviews what was taught that day! Practice Practice Practice!
- We have 100% of our parents on class dojo! Please check your messages on Class Dojo for up to the minute information!
About the Teacher:
- My last name is hypenated so I just go by Mrs. Kelly
- This is my 16th year teaching. I have taught 8th grade, 6th grade, 4th grade, and now 3rd grade.
- I live with my husband and my two kids, Jackson and Maddy.
- We have 2 dogs named Rocket J. Squirrel and Roo (because he jumps like a kangaroo!)
- I love to bake cakes, take photographs, and visit new places.
- My favorite band is the Beatles, food is pizza, color is turquoise, and season is Fall.