New Student Registration - Grades 1st through 8th
Students New to North Palos School District 117 Registration Announcement
Regarding Remote Learning and Face-to-Face Learning
As of today, August 7, 2020:
Families enrolling a new student in the district will be placed in a remote-only learning environment due to enrollment capacity and social distance mandates.
Once the school year begins, and if we determine we have space to accommodate additional students, the district will contact families based upon the date of the registration process and may offer a face to face learning option.
Please call 708-233-5763 to make an appointment.
Custodial parent/guardian must have the following information at the time of registration:
- Required registration forms
- Current physical including immunizations
- Transfer papers from previous school showing current grades and attendance
- Illinois State Board of Education Student Transfer Form (if transferring from an Illinois school)
- Child's Original Birth Certificate (contact us if you are unable to produce)
- If Foreign-Born, a Passport (contact us if you are unable to produce)
You must provide one current document from Category A and two current documents from Category B.Category A - One current document
- Current mortgage statement
- Recent closing--HUD I Settlement
- Current real estate tax bill
- Signed lease with proof of payment
Category B - Two current documents
Residency Affidavits - Owner/renter of residence and custodial parent/guardianIf custodial parent/guardian is NOT the homeowner/renter, notarized affidavits of residency from the resident homeowner/renter and custodial parent/guardian along with supporting documents from both Category A (homeowner/renter) and Category B (custodial parent/guardian) must be provided.
- Gas bill
- Electric bill
- Water/Sewer bill
- Phone bill - home or cell
- Cable bill
- Bank statement
- Car insurance OR vehicle registration
- Homeowner OR renter insurance
- Credit card statement
- Paycheck stub
- Change of address from post office
If you have any questions about residency please call 708-233-5763.