Procedures for Students Needing Observation Hours
North Palos District 117 requires a minimum of three weeks notice to make the necessary arrangements for students to complete observation hours.
- All requests are made by email only to the Secretary to the Curriculum Director, Kate Dixon, at [email protected]
- Include an official letter from the high school, college, or university with the exact number of hours and grade level or subject area.
- Submit most recent transcripts reflecting a cumulative 3.5 GPA.
- Submit proof of a background check.
- Include preferred observation dates.
- Once all required paperwork is received and reviewed, appointments will be scheduled within 7-10 business days by email only.